Some people asked us some questions so here are some answers. IT'S FANCY

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pervy Landlord

QUESTION:

I think my landlord comes into my apartment when I'm at work and goes through my clothes (I'm a twentysomething girl). I've noticed a few things out of place every so often.

How can I trap or confront this potential pantyhuffer without being strangled and dismembered in the basement? The apartment is rent stabilized and two blocks from the train so moving isn't an option.


ANSWER:

Dear Idiot,

"This apartment has heat and hot water so moving out to avoid my murderer-landlord isn't an option." What the FUCK. If he is coming in your apartment, that's ILLEGAL and BAD and you will probably get killed.

jesus christ why are people such asstards.

Get a Nanny-cam, aim it at your pantydrawer, then run like hell to the police if you catch your Crotchlord doing anything untoward.

You're going to die,
Fancy Advice Blog

P.S. Also, stop paying your rent! If he is evil and you catch him, they'll never make you pay!

P.P.S. If you're a "twentysomething," you shouldn't be calling yourself a "girl." You're a WOMAN! Own it! Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment