Some people asked us some questions so here are some answers. IT'S FANCY

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Facebook Relative

QUESTION:

So my 12 year old niece has a Facebook profile and she's sent me a friend request. Should I accept it? There are a lot of dick jokes and photos of me getting drunk on my wall. My sister (her mother) says it will be good for her to friend some "trustworthy adults".

ANSWER:

Dear Dick Jokes,

How old are you? How long have you been on Facebook? Don't realize you can create a modified profile for certain friends?

That's exactly what you should do. Block out all photos (other than your profile pic, and keep it clean), wall posts, and other nasty stuff. Hopefully there's some content left, otherwise I'm frightened for the quality of your life.

The real dilemma is going to be when you see all the crazy inappropriateness in your niece's profile. Do you tell her mom about the naked pictures from the Middle School Dance?, is going to be the real question.

Sext Me,
Fancy Advice Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment