Some people asked us some questions so here are some answers. IT'S FANCY

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Daddy

QUESTION:

My best friend found out he's gonna be a dad. Good for him, whatever. His wife is gonna pop any minute now and it's ALL baby talk ALL the time.

I've tried to change topics or playfully call him out on his one-track mind but he just gets this superior attitude and tells me I "wouldn't understand" because having a baby "changes EVERYTHING." Can I de-friend him now?


ANSWER:


Dear Sir,

So your friend has gone from uber bro-haus to Papa Bjorn. It happens. If you can't stand being around him in his Daddy Whirlwind, I suggest you put him on the friendship back burner for a while. Once the baby is born, he will hate his life, and come crawling back to you with a 6-pack of Bud Light Lime and the director's cut of The Hangover.

Have My Baby,
Fancy Advice Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment